Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

The Shrieking Shack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

The Shrieking Shack Empty
PostSubject: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Okay, so Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite Harry Potter book, and my favorite chapter within it is Cat, Rat, and Dog, the chapter that has The Shrieking Shack scene.
I love this scene for so many reasons. I liked that it felt like a very confused atmosphere, with no one really knowing the whole truth of what was going on. I liked finding out that Remus was a werewolf (good going, Hermione) and finding out all those things about Peter.
But without a doubt, my favorite thing about the entire scene is Sirius and Remus being reunited! When I first read the books I was shocked that Professor Lupin, my favorite character, could be a traitor, and when I realized that he wasn't and that Sirius Black was good after all, I was so excited! It was such a lovely plot twist! Now when I go back and read, I pretty much cry when Remus and Sirius hug. After all that time alone, wasting away in Azkaban, Sirius finally has a loyal old friend to take comfort in. And of course, Remus hadn't seen any of his friends in just as long, even if he wasn't in prison. I was just extremely happy for them to finally see each other again, get everything out on the table, and get their lives back together as best they could..

How about you guys? Any reactions to the Shrieking Shack or any of the crazy plot twists and devices in the third book?
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 pm

I liked the bit when harry, ron and Hermione expeliarmus Snape Razz (I do believe that happened unless im confusing meself Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
panthera leo
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
panthera leo

Location : dreaming. it doesn't matter as much where i am but where I'm going.
House : Head of Gryffindor. Rawr.

PostSubject: Re: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:28 pm

that was like the best scene ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 pm

XD I know.
Back to top Go down
Lily-flower
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Lily-flower

House : Ravenclaw :P

PostSubject: Re: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:57 pm

I felt the same way about the whole Lupin thing. I was like "No you fool!" when he appeared and defended Sirius, but once everything was sorted out I realized he was just there to stop Harry from making a mistake.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:49 pm

yea I was like. O.O Lupins a evil guy...so I was all happy when he wasn't
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 am

Remus is too awesome to be evil.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 am

XD but the first time I read it I was like O.O cause you don't think he's evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shrieking Shack   The Shrieking Shack Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shrieking Shack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order Of The Phoenix :: Library :: Library :: Books :: Harry Potter and The Prisnor Of Askaban-
Jump to: