Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
    El Zombi Pequeño
    Affiliates

A whole lot of junk shoved into one post.

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    watch her rise.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

A whole lot of junk shoved into one post. Empty
    PostSubject: A whole lot of junk shoved into one post.   A whole lot of junk shoved into one post. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 am

First and foremost.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOTP!

Yes a few days early but sadly I shall not be here, to celebrate on the birthday date. I shall be probably on a beach muttering at how hot the sun is. But that is beside the point. The point is that we're turning a year old. A year. Isn't this a lovely acheivement? I honestly did not expect to get here. But we did. Yay for us! *throws a party* I'm super excited about this even though I wont be here. But yay Birthday! (we need a birthday or partying smily..hrm.)

On to my next step. I will miss you all loads while I am away Sad Loads and loads and loads. And more loads. Did I say loads? Yes I did, beside the point. I'm rambling and I'm sure you do not want to read through a whole lot of junk to get to the point. (Though last time I checked, Kat does. Am I right? Or am I imaging things?) Roleplay characters are going to send me mad all holidays.

Hrm. I think I'm nearly at the end. Oh! Kat and Ellei you are in charge on making sure no-body blows this place up. As that would be sad.

I love you all.

Kat, don't start a zombie war while I'm gone. You're getting a picture. I promise. (so are the most of rest of you and I'm pretty sure that sentence made no sense what so ever)

Anyway,

I love you.

I will miss you so much.

Don't blow the place up.

Prongs.

P.S I have cake. SHARE IT!

A whole lot of junk shoved into one post. Harry_potter_cake
    Back to top Go down
    http://ootp.niceboard.net

A whole lot of junk shoved into one post.
    Page 1 of 1