Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Ageing Potion

Go down 
+4
josettes.
gustafer
munches.
bossyboots.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Ageing Potion Agingpotion

An ageing potion is a potion that causes the drinker of it to age. The more a person drinks the older they get. It is uncertain, however, if this potion effects only the body or if it ages the body and the mind. The effects will wear off after a matter of time.

While this potion may seems like it is foolproof, the effects of it do not fool certain other magics, such as Age Lines. When a person who has drank an Ageing Potion tries to cross and age line they are thrown back from it.

The usage of this potion in the Harry Potter series comes up in Goblet of Fire, when the Weasley twins try to make themselves seventeen in order to compete in the Triwizard tournament. The Age Line throws them backwards and they find themselves growing long, white beards.

Homework
In no less than one paragraph (3-5 sentences) explain something you would do if you had access to an undetermined amount of Ageing Potion.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

Location : Im the heir of Slytherin. Of course you would want to know were I was.
House : Slytherin :D FTW !?

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm

IF I HAD ACCESS TO AN AGE-ING POTION, I WOULD:

Most likely take enough to make me 21. PAR-TAY. No I'm kidding. Or Am I? Well. I would defiantly make myself 16. That way I can get a job and support my family I try so hard to keep alive. Oh, jeeze. That makes me sound like I got pregnant or something. Anyway, yeah, thats probably what I would do if I had some Aging potion. Not like I truly want to grow up too fast, but 16 seems like a good age to be at.
Back to top Go down
http://scentandblood.twilightlegend.net/forum.htm
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

House : hufflypufffly.

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:38 pm

If I had an aging potion, I would probably sell it. I need the money. And I have no love, whatsoever, for being any age other than the one I am right now. If I changed my age, I would mess things up for myself. But, if it could be reversible, I would go around being old for a day. Orrr. Become older and flirt with all the hot, legal guys I know.
Back to top Go down
http://augustestunebaleine.tumblr.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:57 pm

If I were to have access to an Ageing Potion, I would find it fairly pointless to use it on myself. I'm already at the age that I enjoy being,and I wouldn't want to be older, even temporarily. So, instead, I would use the Ageing Potion on Nikolai. He's adorable, and I love him, and it would be significantly less creepy if he were to be my age, at least for a while. I can guarantee that I'd thoroughly enjoy the complete time that the potion's effects took place. (In fact, I'd probably learn to brew it for myself so I could keep it on hand.)

Last edited by Little Monster on Mon May 17, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:10 am

If I were to have access to an Aging Potion, I would probably hide it, in a place where I would completely forget about it, and never have to deal with it again. I might give it to someone else, so they could use it. I would want absolutely nothing to do with it myself, though, because I cannot stand the thought of ridding myself of my already dwindling youth.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:52 am

If i has access to an ageing potion I don't know what I would do with it. Because I like my age and don't see any reason why I would need to be older. Except maybe old enough to get a job and have more freedom. And fly over to America to meet you guys. Which while I am young won't happen, as my parents have all the say if what I do and where I go. I'm not quite sure actually but something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
MARIE ANTOINETTE.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
MARIE ANTOINETTE.

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:24 am

I'm going to take a leaf out of August's book and say that I'd sell it. Only I wouldn't just sell it. I would traffic it. Like drug trafficking. Only cooler.
Back to top Go down
Lily-flower
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
Lily-flower

House : Ravenclaw :P

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:23 pm

If I had an aging potion, I probably wouldn't use it for myself. On impulse, I'd say I'd ambush some of the freshmen at school and give them a bit, for the sake of the rest of us who have to deal with them. Although now that I think about it, moving out is a good choice as well, considering how tiresome things have been around here lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ageing Potion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ageing Potion   Ageing Potion Empty

Back to top Go down

Ageing Potion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order Of The Phoenix :: Classes, OOTP Style :: Potions-
Jump to: