Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
    El Zombi Pequeño
    Affiliates

It's Like Running Away

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

It's Like Running Away - Page 38 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:27 am

"I really doubt magic can do math...." Aiden muttered.
    Back to top Go down
    http://ootp.niceboard.net
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:30 am

"Yeah, well, you can do math, and I've got you. So why do I need it? Now, that's some good logic." He grinned smugly at Aiden, daring him to dispute it.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 am

Aiden just sulked, not granting that a response.
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:40 am

Dodge steeled himself again, trying to ignore the adorable look on Ai's face. "You really have to stop that. It's cute."
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:44 am

"I enjoy being cute," Aiden replied matter-of-factly.
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:46 am

"I enjoy assaulting your mouth, too, but I don't just go around doing it all the time," Dodge quipped, glancing down at his hands to keep from catching Aiden's eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:54 am

"You would if I'd let you," Aiden retorted looking at Dodge. "And, it's not like I can exactly stop being cute, ya know."
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 am

"Exactly. And I'm not letting you go around poking your lip out like you're ASKING me to assault your mouth." Dodge didn't dispute the fact that Aiden couldn't simply stop being cute when he wanted, but that was beside the point. It was almost like he was actively provoking him.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 am

Aiden simply smirked at him.
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 am

"Oh, that's it, you little-" Dodge cut himself off, dipping in to press his mouth to Aiden's as he'd been wanting to pretty much since the last time he'd done it that morning.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 am

Aiden kept smirking and kissed back momentarily completely forgetting that they were out in the middle of the track in the middle of the day when anyone could show up.
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 am

Dodge's stomach swooped pleasantly with the feeling of Aiden kissing him out in the open. This was different from the confines of his room or the narrow hall outside of the GSA meeting room. This was like those first two kisses, both here around the track, except now more confident and mutual. He was very happy and a little smug until he heard the perfectly awful sound of someone clearing their throat loudly. He kept kissing Aiden, hoping he hadn't heard and ignoring the noise.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 am

Aiden had heard the noise and tensed for a split second, but for some reason that was far beyond him he ignored it after that.
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 am

Dodge was ready to pull away when he felt Aiden freeze for a moment, but he was completely baffled when Aiden didn't stop or move away. Pleased with the development, he kept kissing him until he needed to take a breath and then moved away just a bit to do so. Before he had a chance to look and see who'd tried to interrupt him, there was a thump on the grass beside him and he turned to find himself face to face with his sister. "Can I help you?" he asked with his face and voice as blank as possible after the intoxicating kiss.

"No, but he can. Who the fuck are you?" Moira cracked her gum and stared daggers at Aiden, waiting for a reply.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 am

"Ask nicely and I might tell you," Ai replied frowning. "And, while you're at that, who are you?" He had no idea where the attitude was coming from, but if it kept him from freezing up, he wasn't going to really complain.
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:03 am

Moira rolled her eyes and poked her tongue out at both of them, light glinting off the silver ball nestled in her tongue. "I'm his sister. Don't you see the resemblance?" She grabbed Dodge by the neck and pressed their faces together, her orange hair looking wild and even more bright against Dodge's normal color.

"This is Moira," Dodge said, and if it sounded like an apology, it was because it probably was one. He didn't tell her who Aiden was, though, since he figured Ai would do it for himself when he was ready.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 am

Aiden looked at the two of them. "Not much..." he answered. And that was all he said because Moira hadn't asked who he was nicely.
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 am

Moira frowned and cracked her gum, letting go of Dodge and then laughing as he rubbed at the marks she had probably left on his neck with her neon green nails. "Yeah, well, I guess it's good that I don't look like this jerk," she said with very little venom, leaning her head on his shoulder. Even with her new brash attitude, she still loved her brother the way she had when she was young, although her love was marred by the feeling that her parents splitting up was all Dodge's fault. "So, now, who are you? It's hard to keep up when there's a new one every week." Dodge winced at the words and felt the urge to bury his face in his hands.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:21 am

Aiden sighed and made an annoyed head gesture. "That wasn't nicely, Moira," was all he said not even brushing a thought at the second statement, although it was the one that made the whole thing not nice.
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:27 am

"I think I like him," Moira mused, twirling her gum around one fingernail. "They don't usually talk back. I bet Stevie loves him." Dodge didn't enjoy the distracted look that passed over his sister's face at the mention of his friend; he could do without knowing if his sister was slipping into bed with her as well as with everyone else.

"She thinks he's psycho, I think," Dodge answered, nodding. With Stevie that was a pretty clear sign of approval.

Moira beamed. "Any psycho of Stevie's is a psycho of mine. Okay, I'll bite: What's your name?"
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 am

Aiden frowned for a moment, wondering if what was happening was a good thing or not. Before he could decide he was being posed with the question yet again. And he had to admit it was nicer than the previous two times he'd been asked so he finally gave in. "Aiden."
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 am

Moira smiled indulgently and studied Aiden's features carefully. She probably would have picked up him and spun him around if she'd been capable. "So, what is this one? Experimenting? Rebound? Closeted? God forbid, a boyfriend?" Her tone was harsh and would seem harsh to most people, but Dodge could tell that the real point of it all was her final question. How odd it seemed that Moira always wanted Dodge to settle down when she could do anything but.

"He's just Aiden," Dodge answered, very conscious of the fact that Ai hadn't wanted to share this with anyone on purpose. It was bad enough that Stevie knew about them, really. "Right?" he asked, glancing back over for backup.
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:48 am

Aiden could just tell that the energy and attitude he'd randomly gained was wearing thin. He hadn't quite determined if that was good or bad, though. Probably good. He honestly didn't care one way or another as he looked at Dodge and said, "I'm whatever you wanna call me really."
    Back to top Go down
    josettes.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 am

Dodge blinked in surprise, taken a little aback by the answer. "Whatever I want to....well, then. Moira, meet my boyfriend Aiden." He grinned in his own private little triumph, smug about being able to say that for the first time.

He didn't expect to be bowled over with a tackling hug or to end up with a mouthful of orange hair that was slowly fading into its original color, but that was what he got. It reminded him a little of when they were younger and would sort of wrestle, even though he'd always had to go easy on her. She laughed and dug into his ribs with her fingers until he said uncle and then sat up, suddenly dead serious, staring at Aiden. "You fuck with him, I'm going to break your fingers off and feed them to you." Her look hardened even further as she glared and then, suddenly, the mood break again and she smiled brightly. "Other than that, congratulations!"
    Back to top Go down
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:32 am

Aiden thought over the words as Dodge got attacked by his sister. He liked it. A moment later the thought was interrupted by Moira as she looked at him...somewhat scarily. He just sort of blinked in response, confused how someone could go from a scare look to smiling like she'd won the prize of the world or something.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Like Running Away
    Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next