Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
    El Zombi Pequeño
    Affiliates

Creation area.

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    watch her rise.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Creation area. Empty
    PostSubject: Creation area.   Creation area. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:38 am

Okay so, me and Tsuki have been doing points and here's just a few things for if you post stuff in the creation area.

First, if you already have a thread. Can you post your new stuff in a new post in that thread, so we know what is new and what isn't. (Saves us from having to recount EVERYTHING)

And in the thread title put the last time you updated it. Cause that would help us.
    Just add it next time you update.

Thanks.
    Back to top Go down
    http://ootp.niceboard.net
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    this modern glitch.

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

Creation area. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creation area.   Creation area. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 am

What exactly do you consider new? Especially with the graphics, it is often very difficult to tell what was put in when, so it's kind of a mess.

I think it makes more sense to start from the beginning and count using only the stuff from the people who are active. This is a more accurate assessment, one would think. Also, if you guys told us how many points everything is worth, we could honestly tally up our own galleries and stuff for you, to save time.

After the first count, you could make a new post for all updates, and it would be very easy to keep track of, and very efficient.

That's just my take on it, though.
    Back to top Go down
    watch her rise.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin
    watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Creation area. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creation area.   Creation area. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:32 am

Kat, you are very good at confusing me.

Whatever you've already posted, has been counted. You can forget about it. And from now we are only counting stuff from active people. Idk. I'm not thinking right now. *tired*

Whatever from NOW on is new, put in a new post when you post it. Don't just edit your old one. BEcause that we don't know what was just put in and what's there and been counted. You know? And new, new I consider things that were not in the thread when I last counted.

Am I making any sense? Or has six days in the middle of nowhere sent me round the loop? *thinking the latter*
    Back to top Go down
    http://ootp.niceboard.net
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw
    this modern glitch.

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

Creation area. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creation area.   Creation area. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 pm

You make sense. Thanks Cj! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Creation area. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creation area.   Creation area. Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation area.
    Page 1 of 1