Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

Percival Ignatius Weasley Empty
PostSubject: Percival Ignatius Weasley   Percival Ignatius Weasley EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:18 am

Knock, Knock
*Percival-Ignatius-Weasley*
*Do I really have to put a picture here? We all know what Percy looks like in year 7. Except imagine his horn-rim glasses too, because those apparently got written out in the movies.*

Who’s There?
Name: Percy Weasley
Nicknames: Perce, not that he likes it (Bighead Boy and prat do NOT count)
Year: 7th
House: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Pure
Era: Harry
Face Claim: Chris Rankin

When You Were Young
Family: Molly Weasley (mother), Arthur Weasley (father), Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley. All Gryffindor.
Personality: For lack of a better, Percy Weasley IS a bit of a prat. Honestly, it's not his fault that he likes for things to be in order and to follow rules. It's not his fault that he doesn't like odd numbers or for things to be at odd angles and really he's just glad he has some sort of authority to put things right again. Percy has always valued respect over friendship and that's left him pretty aloof from people his age. He's more likely to be patrolliing the halls or writing essays than hanging out with the blokes in his year. He's very naturally protective of his younger siblings (although he's given up on Fred and George) and that's kind of spread out to others as well.
A lot of things confuse Percy. He doesn't understand a lot of what goes on in social interactions, and he's not sure why a lot of people think he and one Miss Clearwater are romantically involved. Relationships are probably the last thing on Percy's mind; NEWTs are looming and if he's ever going to be Minister of Magic, he's got to have focus. Despite all of that, if he's honest with himself...sometimes it's nice to be paid attention to.

History: Percy is the third son in a family of seven children. He's learned to charm Charlie's old robes to not swallow how thin he is, and how to live up to all of his parent's praise of Bill. His family is poor as dirt but it's never mattered because they're respectable people, and that's that.

This Is Your Life
Likes: watching Quidditch (this is mostly Oliver's fault), waking up early
Loves: authority, keeping himself busy, toffee, making his parents proud
Dislikes: good work going unrecognized, being caught off guard, being disappointing or disappointed
Loathes: disorder and rule-breaking
Wishes: that perhaps he weren't quite so easy to ridicule
Fears: that he'll somehow fail all of his NEWTs and never manage to get into the Ministry
Secrets: He is often quite sure that Gryffindor house has never fit any part of him other than his last name.
Random Fact: Percy's favorite siblings are his oldest brother Bill and his only sister Ginny.

Somebody Told Me
Name: unnecessary
Rp experience: oh my goodness this is partially my site why do I have to do this
Contacting: THE LINK IS RIGHT THERE UNDER MY POST
Other Characters: ....are you kidding me.
Back to top Go down

Percival Ignatius Weasley
Page 1 of 1