Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

It's Like Running Away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

It's Like Running Away - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 pm

"We're very different. I am pretty sure I run toward most of my problems. Huh." Finally fed up with all talk and no action, Dodge faced Ai head on. "So, are we just doing laps or are you practicing your sprint?"
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 pm

"Facing things that I'm not okay with scares me beyond reason." He paused. "I think laps would be more productive. Gotta be able to run to be able to sprint."
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm

"I think it's scarier to just let things run wild. If you're facing it, you can see it, you know? Not that I'm really scared of anything." Having fixed the laces on one of his shoes, Dodge headed off onto the proper track, eager to run and expecting Aiden to fall in behind him.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

"I'm scared of a lot of things," Aiden replied, following him to the track. "It's just how I am, I guess. I'm getting better about it, though. At least, I am in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:18 pm

"I never really knew anyone scared of a bunch of shit, really. My mom and my sister are both kinda," Dodge waved his hand back and forth, "out there. My friends are all pretty fearless too. I mean, like, Stevie doesn't like heights but that's normal."
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 pm

"I'm pretty sure that's the only thing normal about Stevie..." he muttered, making a slight face. "This will be a nice change for you then. Knowing someone who gets scared of many things."
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 pm

"Hey, that's not fair. She's....uh...playing sports is normal. And that's her natural hair color...I think." Dodge squinted and tried to remember if it had ever been another shade, but his memory was iffy. "Besides, weird is good." He laughed, shaking his head. "Well, at least I can try out that whole knight in shining armor thing. Protect you and whatnot."
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 pm

"I never said weird wasn't good. If weird was bad, you and I would have problems," Ai said only a little defensively. "I've just only ever talked to Stevie once and it wasn't the best conversation or first impression. On either of our sides."
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:40 pm

"If weird was bad, you and I never would've crossed paths at all," Dodge pointed out. "I mean, we're at a school for people with magic, it's not exactly normal. Stevie's just a big personality, like me. Except she's not as good at toning it down. Actually, I think she could but, like, she doesn't want to, ever. She just is how she is and everyone else can deal with it, pretty much."
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Aiden shrugged. "I think she and I would get along better now that I'm not all stiff and hiding away from everything that I'm not sure of. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:07 am

"I dunno. She probably still thinks you're a psycho. You may not be all frozen up anymore, but she's hard on everyone. Even I wasn't safe when I met her. We might just wanna consider Moira a win and leave Stevie alone."
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 am

"I just think it'd be slightly less... traumatic now. It doesn't have to be a complete one-eighty or anything. Just... I've changed. Even in just a few short weeks, I'm different. The win with Moira shows that much, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:02 pm

"Might suck less for you two, but I don't see it getting any better for me. Unless you two suddenly buddy up, I'm kinda in a tight spot, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:45 am

He shrugged. "I guess so? I dunno. It'd be a step in the right direction, maybe."
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

"Whatever. I just don't want one of those boyfriend versus best friend things happening. That's why not having boyfriends was so awesome. Not that it's not awesome that you're my boyfriend. Just, I don't wanna have everything else be less important because of it."
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 am

"In which case, wouldn't it be good if I got along with your friends? So there wouldn't be any versus things? You'd like me, they'd like me. Everyone wins." he asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 pm

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know. I never had to worry about it before." Dodge shrugged. He wasn't used to thinking this much about stuff that didn't have to do with someone related to him by blood.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 pm

"I think about things a lot. Like all sorts of things. So maybe it's good that you've got me around, since I'll think of the things you don't even worry about," he offered.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm

"Isn't that kinda uneven though? Like, what's my job here? Don't say love guru."
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 am

Aiden grinned. "I wasn't going to, but now that you mention it..." he teased slightly then shrugged. "I dunno. I'll be the brain, and you can be the confidence booster. Does that work?"
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:16 pm

"Now that I'm a pro at. You'll be as cocky as me before long if you don't watch yourself."
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:38 pm

He smiled slightly. "That could almost be a good thing, you know. Although, I don't think I'd ever quite reach your level. But more confidence would be very nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   It's Like Running Away - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Like Running Away
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12