Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. Empty
PostSubject: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:49 am

A bunch of people were gathered in a large room with doors coming off going to the worlds that these people came from. The room was furnished with what the people needed. As well as a door that led to outside in this nuteral world. This world had no essence of time and it didn't matter that some of the people were meant to be adults when others were children even if they were all teens now. As teens they would know what they have done as adults, like the way they appeared in their creater's heads, they knew what had happened to their future selves.

Lia Starfale, Sebastian Arka and Jamie Clorer sat on a couch in the middle of the room, the two boys arguing with eachother leaving an annoyed Lia sitting in the middle. She snapped at them to be quiet, which did no good. it never did anyway. Giving up on the two boys Lia stood up and started to play with her baton throwing it up into the air and twirling with it.

Cassie Evans stood leaning on a wall talking to her best freind Lyssa over random things, like school and other unimportant things. Cassie was slightly confused about this whole thing but shrugged it off looking around the room. It was certainly a sight to see, a bunch of different worlds in the same place.

Matilda and Alyse sat on oposite sides of a couch completly ignoring eachother, Mat thought Alyse was haughtly and self centered and Alyse thought Mat was rude and purposly annoying, they snapped at eachother occasionly but otherwise just glowered at the wall.

Vena Riddle sat on the branch of a random tree (that yes is inside, live with it) watchingthe mayhem below. None of the worlds had yet started to mingle with another and Vena wondered what would happen once they did. She twirled her wand in her hand watching the girl with the baton dance with it. She was quite good, Vena had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:13 am

Elsewhere in the odd, wondrous room more people mingled about. A particularly large group had settled themselves far away from everyone else and were talking in hushed tones. This group was made up of students from St. Vladimir's: Rose Hathaway, Dimitri Belikov, Lissa Dragomir, Christian Ozera, Adrian Ivashkov, Romy Delaune, Mason Ashford, and Ali Tereskova. Half of the group consisted of Moroi and the other half dhampirs, and the differences were obvious enough. Just look for the fangs. But they all seemed to get along well enough, with some occasional disagreeance about whatever it is they were discussing.

In a secluded corner were Kale Crystalark and Mady Blackthorne. Every so often they would look over at the other people, caution present. Shifters after all were very cautious people, having already experienced death once just to become one. When they weren't scrutinizing the others, Kale continued to explain the shifter world to Mady, since she was after all still new to it.

And last but certainly not least, Lyssa Malfoy was chatting away with her friend Cassie. She wanted to know where they were first of all and then how they got there. It was weird, seeing people from other worlds. She hadn't even considered the existence of other worlds before, mush less being able to fathom them existing.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 am

Lia distracted by Jamie and Seb's arguement threw her baton with a little too much force and the wooden stick flew up into the air banging a wall on the side of the room and rolling to a stop next to two girls. (Cass and Lyss) Sighing she walked over to the girls to retreive her baton wondering why in the world Seb and Jamie needed to argue every single time they saw each other. It was incredably annoying for Lia who always seemed to be stuck in the middle.

Cassie jumped as she heard a bang and a wooden something rolled towards her. Cassie picked it up as a girl came over to collect it. "Here," Cassie said passing the stick like thing to the girl. "Thanks," The girl said with a slight smile. "What is it?" Cassie asked looking at it. It had been pretty light to hold but it would also have to be strong to not have cracked when it rebounded off the wall and from the look of things it was made from wood. "A baton," The other girl said. "I'm Lia by the way." "Cassie, and that's Lyssa." Cassie pointed to her freind.

Mat sighed looking around the room, she wanted to really know who everyone was because it was obvious that they were not strictly from the same place. Even though a lot of them looked the same. Clothing was different between most of the grounds, three of the people wore robe like things, two guys and a girl looked as if they were from a completly different era from their clothing and the other group that wore 'normal' clothing just seemed odd to Mat.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 am

The dhampirs kept looking over their shoulders, while the group talked about whatever. It was technically their jobs as a guardian and three novices. They hadn't quite decided if they could trust the other people not to hurt the Moroi in the group, although Romy and Rose had to doubt that anyone could. Ali was as good at fighting as any guardian, with the added bonus of fire magic, and Christian was ok at it too. Lissa and Adrian on the other hand…

Lyssa jumped at the sound of the baton hitting the wall…but only slightly. And she would never openly admit that it had startled her. "Nice to meet you, Lia," she said after the owner of the baton had introduced herself and Cassie had introduced both of them. "Do you have any idea where we are?"

Mady and Kale had stopped talking for a moment, looking in the direction where a noise had come from. Mady made an intrigued face. There was intergroup interaction going on now, and who knew where it would lead.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:57 am

"No idea," Lia said with a slight frown she was about to say something else when her baton was snatched out of her hand. Lia turned on the spot and glowered. "Jamie Clorer you give that baton back to me. NOW!" She yelled at him. The boy grinned, attempted to imitate Lia's moves and sent the baton up into the air again. This time it flew towards the larger group of people and hit one of them on the head.

"Excuse me," Lia sighed so Cassie and Lyssa and walked over to Jamie. "You stupid annoying idiot! " She jabbed her hand in his face. "Don't ever touch my baton again." She growled at him and turned on the spot went to retreive the stupid thing again.

Cassie smiled amused as Lia went and yelled at the other boy and then went to retrieve her baton like thing. She turned back to Lyssa a smile on her face. “I wish I knew where we were, it’s kind of odd really…” She looked around. “Only us and Riddle over there are the only witches.” She looked at the others. “I wonder what everyone else is.”

Alyse had had enough of the people shouting at one another but didn’t have the guts to go and tell them to stop, she didn’t know them anyway, nor what their family was like. Her father would have a fit if he found out that she’d been consorting with people of little importance.

Mat watched amused as the baton flew through the air again and hit one of the people from the larger group in the room. She rolled her eyes at the look on Alyse’s face, she had that look that told you that she thought she was above everyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:08 am

"Ow!" Mason cried as something whacked him on the back of the head. He turned around, looking for whatever it was. Then he noticed something laying on the ground not too far away. It looked kind of like a stick. Mason glared at it. "Are you okay, Mase?" Ali asked him, walking from where she had been standing and examining the back of his head. He nodded as a girl walked over. She was probably the owner.

Lyssa watched amused when someone got hit on the head with the baton. At least now it wasn't something unexpected flying through the air, or well not unexpected to her. Not so sure about the guy it hit though… "Riddle's here?" she asked, looking over where Cassie indicated. "Weird." Then she finally took the time to look around at more of the other people. There was a couple people in the corner she hadn't noticed before. They didn't look too friendly though, so she made a note to stay a fair distance lest something happen.

Her eyes then caught a girl some distance away looking much, in Lyssa's very professional opinion, like a Malfoy. She gave off that air of 'I'm better than you, so back off.' Briefly, Lyssa considered going over there. And in fact she decided to. It seemed like a fun idea. And if need be she could act just the same way.

Kale frowned at the flying baton. "That thing is going to end up hurting someone," he noted, just as it hit a redheaded guy in the large group on the head. Mady giggled a little. It was kind of funny, cause the guy had never even seen it coming.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:21 am

"I'm sorry,” Lia sighed picking up her baton and twirled it around in her hand. She flicked her wrist and put her arm above her head the baton still twirling around in her hand. Clasping the baton she lowered in to her side. “That idiot,” She jabbed her thumb behind her at Jamie. “Is an idiot and has no idea how the hell he is meant to spin with it.” Lia resisted the urge to start spinning with it again in case she looked like a show off.

Sebastian smiled amused after Lia had yelled at Jamie, he had never liked Jamie anyway, the annoying git. And he liked it when Lia yelled at him, sure it was selfish but Seb loved Lia too much to let her get hurt but an idiot like Jamie.

“Where are you going?” Cassie asked once Lyssa started to walk off and walk over to one of the other girls. Cassie sighed and smiled wondering what had caught Lyssa’s attension about the girl. Cassie turned her attension instead to the girl sitting near the one Lyssa was talking to. She had a curious She had a curious expression on her face and Cassie walked over to talk to her.

Mat looked up as someone walked over. “Hey,” She said watching the girl. “I’m Cassie,” She said. “Matilda,” Mat replied. “But I prefer Mat.” The girl Cassie nodded and looked around awkwardly. Mat also looked around, the two boys who had been with the one with the baton had started argueing again. The girl with the baton was talking to the large group. There was also two people sitting next to eachother and a girl sitting in a tree.

Alyse frowned when someone walked over. “What do you want?” She asked the girl frowning at her.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:35 am

"It's fine," Rose said to the girl that had come to claim the baton that had hit Mason. "He has a thick skull." Mason frowned at her while Ali laughed a little. "Rose be nice to him," she said. By now the attention of the other five had been grabbed, but they were quiet. "Anyway," Ali said after a second, which was filled with Mason muttering something, "I'm Ali, Alina actually, but eh." She shrugged a bit. "And you are?" she continued not bothering to introduce anyone else. They could do it themselves if they wanted to.

"I'm going over there," Lyssa motioned her head in the direction of the girl, answering Cassie's question. Then she walked over to where the girl was sitting. "What do you want?" the girl asking. Lyssa's eyebrow raised fractionally. "Me? I want to know why you look like you're ruler of the world over here." Then she stood there, eyebrow still quirked as she waited for her answer.

Mady frowned slightly. "Kale, you think we should socialize like the rest of them?" she asked. "It looks like it could be interesting. And besides, it'd be better than sitting here, quiet." The older teen sighed but said, "Fine. You can socialize, but I'm staying here." Mady frowned at him, not moving. Kale looked at her. "What happened to socializing?" Mady shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere alone. Are you crazy?"
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 am

"Lia,” Lia introduced herself. “Do you guys have any idea where we are?” She asked looking around and feeling slightly out of place. She felt as if she has been blasted into the future with all this fancy furniture around. It surely wasn’t like that back home. She twirled her baton again, something she did when she bored of nervous. “Do you think we should get everyone’s attension and try to work this out or something?” Lia mused more to herself then to the people that were surrounding her. “I think introductions might be useful as well.”

“I don’t need to answer to you,” Alyse said looking at the girl, she had no idea who she was but wasn’t that inclined to find out either. She folded her arms and looked away from the other girl.

“This is mad,” Mat said looking around. She had no idea what had happened or how they had all ended up in the same place although in a way she didn’t want to know. Mat didn’t believe in magic or mythology but could find no logical answer to being here, so she wasn’t sure if she really did want to know.

Vena had gotten tired of the two boys argueing below and pointing her wand in their direction she said softly. ”Silencio.” The two boys having suddenly stopped talking while still opening their mouths look around confused.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 am

Ali grinned slightly at Lia, pleased to have met a new person, and not even considering for a second that the sight of her fangs –if the other girl noticed them- might freak her out a little. "I haven't got a clue where we are," she said. "That's what we've trying to figure out since we got here." Then she looked back at the group for a second. "But, yes, introductions would come in handy first. The redhead that got his is Mason and the brunette girl is Rose. The other brunette girl over there is Romy. The guy with black hair by the blond girl is Christian, and the girl is Lissa. Erm…Dimitri's the guy with the brown hair that isn't pale and Adrian is the one that is pale. Hope that didn't confuse you any."

Lyssa crossed her arms and looked at the girl, ready to put on her best Malfoy act. "Do you even have any idea who I am?" she asked, sounding arrogant. "Because if you did, you wouldn't be acting that way."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:01 am

Lia nodded trying to remember their names. "All I know are Seb and Jamie who have oddly enough stopped fighting," She turned to see the two boys and raised an eyebrow. it looked as if they were still yelling at eachother but no sound could be heard. "Now that's weird..." She muttered. "But anyway, the one on the left and the one who stole my baton which hit that guy in the head." She pointed to Mason. "Is jamie and the other is Sebastian who goes by Seb."

Cassie laughed at the startled expressions of thw two boys as they continued to try and shout at eachother. At a glance at Riddle who was smiling and twirling her way she had supposed that the girl had silencioed them. Smiling amused Cassie watched as they tried to yell.

"No I don't so therefor you mustn't be very important," Alyse retorted with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 am

"This whole place is weird…" Ali muttered. "What do you think caused the yelling to stop though? Not that I mind, it was rather annoying after all…especially with my hearing…"

Lyssa looked behind her for a moment, noticing a lack of sound coming from that direction. It seemed to her that the two who had been arguing had either stopped, or something had made them stop. Riddle maybe? With a mini shrug she turned back to the other girl who was still being arrogant and all that.

"Oh, really?" Lyssa replied back. "My family just happens to be one of the richest families in the wizarding world, and our bloodline is one of the purest." And, Merlin, it was making her feel sick to say those things. It was like anti-Lyssa. "You can't dare say we're not important. My father in fact is rather high up in the Ministry in fact from his many powerful connections." Lyssa didn't even stop to think about what she was saying now. She was just going on instinct. She flicked some hair from her face and gave the other girl a hard stare.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 am

Lia looked at the boys still attempting to yell at each other despite the fact that they were making no sound. “I have no idea,” She said confused. “Oh well, it’s gotten them to be quiet for once.” She sighed and spun her baton above her head again.

The two boys still wondering what had happened continued to throw insults at each other even though they couldn’t make a sound. Giving up Jamie rammed into Seb and the two tumbled to the floor and started to fight.

Cassie took her sight away from the boys and to Lyssa who was arguing with another girl. Cassie laughed. “it’s like battle of the Malfoys,” She said grinning walking closer so she could hear better.

Alyse raised an eyebrow at the other girl. “Wizarding world? Now you just spouting nonsense, magic doesn’t exist.”

Cassie watched the encounter came over. “What’s your last name?” She asked the girl Lyssa was arguing with. “Maclerk.” Came the reply, the girl looked at her suspiciously and Cassie had to laugh. When both girls looked at her funny she explained. “Neither of you actually live in the other’s world. She’s a Muggle Lyss-“ “I’m a what?!” Cassie ignored her. “She has no idea about magic and your family while on the other hand, her family is quite a rich and important one in the Muggle world.” She smiled amused at the both of them. “This is priceless.”

Vena sighed watching everything below, she wondered what they were doing here and how they got here. It was like some odd conicedence that they all managed to appear here at the same time.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 am

"I suppose…" Ali muttered, "Although I would still like to know." She watched at Lia twirled her baton. "How do you do that?" she then asked intrigued.

"I don’t honestly care that she's a freaking Muggle…she insulted me… I don't spout nonsense as she put it," Lyssa said to Cassie. "I'm rather insulted by that comment. And being in a family of wealthy Muggles are not, it doesn't give her the right to act like a snooty, prissy princess." Lyssa continued on, dulling down to an angry unintelligible mutter by the end.

Mady watched with a shake of her head as the two now silent boys started to fight. "Kale," she said. "I'm bored. You're my mentor. Either teach me something or come and let's go meet people. They seem interesting." Kale shook his head at her.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 am

"Um..." Lia said wondering how to explain it. Even though spinning it was really just an easy trick. "When you first start you need to be able to spin it and then grab the middle then you kind of grab it and push it again catchingit and pushed it again. When you get better I suppose it just mostlt spins it's self if you know how to start the spin and where you hand needs to be thoughout the spin." Lia wondered if that made any sense what so ever. She turned to see Seb and Jamie attacking eachother and sighed leaving them to their brawl.

"She insulted me," The other girl sulked and Cassie still highly amused smiled. "You are both as bad as eachother. And well really you are both in the wrong, your both from different worlds and can't compare each of your families because it doesn't work that way/" She shook her head still smiling. "Least Draco isn't here," She muttered under her breath. "Lyss you can't blame her for thinking your spouting nonsence, she doesn't know about the magical world and she would have grown up in a family that discourages magic, like yours discourages Muggles and the likes."

Mat sighed bored and walked over to the two lone people sitting in the corner, she didn't want to aprach the other girl because from the look on her face the girl didn't want to get approached. "Hey," She said softly to the two people.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:48 am

Ali blinked at Lia. "Yeah, I didn't get a word of that, sorry, but thanks for trying." She looked over her shoulder momentarily to see the rest of the group had gone back to the previous conversation while she had been talking. "Hm, I feel the need to ask, you know since we're obviously not from the same places, where are you from?" she then asked Lia.

Lyssa scowled for a moment, before crossing her arms across her chest. "Merlin forbid Draco show up and meet her," she muttered. "That would be a disaster." Then she looked at the girl. "I can easily prove to you that magic does exist."

Mady went back to frowning. "You're no fun Kale," she muttered as she heard someone approaching. She looked to see a girl. "Hi there," she said. "I'm Madilyn. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 am

"It's kind of hard to explain, neither Seb or Jamie understand when I try and explain it to them either." Lia frowned slightly throwing tha baton up and catching it. "I live in Vallar..." Lia said looking around again. "This is really odd, I feel as I have been shot into the future or something." She looked around. "What about you guys?"

"This is a disaster," Cassie laughed and went to yell at the two boys who were still attacking eachother. After getting them to stop attacking each other Cassie flicked her wand giving them back their voices.

"You're not from my world," Alyse said recalling what that other girl had said. "Just because you can do it here, doesn't mean it's real in my world." She glared at the girl.

"Matilda," Mat introduced herself. "But I prefer Mat," She looked around again. "This place is really weird."
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:03 am

"Well we actually live all over, but we all go to school at St. Vladimir's. It's somewhere in Montana. It's a school to teach Moroi and dhampir," Ali explained, not bothering to elaborate on the terms. If Lia wanted to know she would ask.

"Listen here, whatever your name is," Lyssa said. "Back home for me, there are Muggles, just like you are, and guess what, it still works there."

"Hi Mat," Mady said. "I usually go by Mady so..." She pointed at Kale. "And this bump on a log is Kale."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:08 am

"Hrm," Lia said looking around. "I wonder if any of us live on the same planet even if its like a different world..." She looked behind her to see that the boys had stopped attacking eachother and a girl was talking calmly to them. "I think we should have meeting to try and figure this out." Lia suggested. "To see what we can work out, if there is anything."

Alyse raised her eyebrow. "I'm not a muggle," She said still having no idea what they were but it didn't sound like it was a good things.

"Hi Mady, Hi kale," Mat said with a slight yawn.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 am

"Yeah," Ali agreed. "And maybe figure out how to get back home...I sort of miss St. Vlad's already and well er..." She stopped figuring the next thing she was going to say would be rather awkward. But it had been a couple days since she'd last been to see the feeders at the school, and well...

"Yes you are," Lyssa said. "You can't do magic, thus you are a Muggle. Anyone who can't do magic is."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:22 am

"Home's nice," Lia said with a nodd. "And then I can escape from those two mad people," She gestured at Jamie and Seb over her shoulder. The girl trailed off but Lia didn't press it as it seemed to her a slightly toucy subject.

"If magic doesn't exist in my world then you can't say that I can't do magic cause it's not real." Alyse retorted.
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 am

"I'd want to escape them too...They sort of make me think of Christian and Adrian. They're always on about something. I think Christian gets jealous of Adrian because he spents so much time with Lissa because they both use spirit and are teaching each other. That or he feels left out because he uses fire. Although I don't see what's wrong with fire. It's a perfectly good element to specialize in," Ali rambled on.

"Oh have it your way then you stubborn person!" Lyssa said exasperated. "I'm not going to stand here and argue with you all day, or however time works here! Believe what you want."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:34 am

"Seb speciallizes in fire," Lia said watching the two boys glower at eachother but didn't say anything probably because they didn't want to somehow lose their voices again. "Jamie is an illusionist which is pretty cool but he doesn't use it very much." She shrugged turning on the spot and twirling her baton again. "Sorry," She said with a slight smile. "I tend to randomly use it when I'm holding it and I just about always carry it."

Cassie watched as the girl smirked once Lyssa walked away. She smiled but hid it when Lyssa came stalking over in a grumpy mood. "This place is odd..." She said still wondering where on earth they were. Or if they were on earth at all..
Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin
bossyboots.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:48 pm

"That's cool," Ali noted. "Where I'm from all the Moroi specialize in an element when they get older from air, water, fire and earth. Until recently that's all we thought there was, and then we found the spirit element. Used to, people would just say those that used spirit just didn't spealize. Not we know better. I used fire, like Christian, and then like I said before Lissa and Adrian use spirit. The other four in the group, the dhampirs, they don't have magic. Instead they're all kick butt fighters. It's what they're trained to do. Dhampirs grow up to be Guardians of the Moroi, so they have to be able to fight the Strigoi when they decide to show up." Ali shrugged slightly.

"This place is annoying," Lyssa muttered. "I would love to get back to school and everyone else." She frowned and looked around again. It seemed to her that people were getting less cautious since the group were mixing and talking.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:58 pm

"That's interesting," Lia said with a smile. "I don't really know how Jam's and Seb's skills work cause it confused the heck out of me everytime they try to explain and I don't have a cool skill." Lia shrugged. "THough I am pretty good with my baton." She spun her baton around again. Misjuding it she droppedit and it clattered to the floor. "Or well most of the time." She said smiling.

"Yeah," Cassie agreed looking around. "I'm gonna go see who the big group is. Wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.   Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cj and Tsuki's spastic rp with random characters most of which aren't hp.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next