Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Torn Between Two (Three)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Torn Between Two (Three) Empty
PostSubject: Torn Between Two (Three)   Torn Between Two (Three) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 am

Chapter Three-

“First ‘ears. Over here.” Hagrid shouted over the noise of the students.

“Hello Hagrid.” Lily said smiling dumping her suitcase down and ushering a few lost first years over to Hagrid.

“Hello Lily.” Hagrid said smiling. “Head girl ‘ey?”

Lily smiled. “Yep.”

“Lily.” Anna shouted waving her towards them. “Come on we don’t want to be last.”

“I’ll see you later Hagrid.” Lily said grabbing her trunk and walking over to Anna and Charlie pulling it along behind her. The three girls got into a horseless carriage and it started to pull out of the station towards the castle. Lily, Anna, Charlie talked about the up coming N.E.W.Ts and what grades they were hoping to get for each.

“You’ll definetly get an O in Potions Lily.” Anna said smiling.

Lily blushed, “I’m not that good.” She said to her lap.

“No you’ve just magically aced all the exams.” Charlie said. “Even Slughorn says you are good.”

“Yea well. Can we stop talking about it. N.E.W.Ts are ages away.” Lily begged.

“Fine.” Charlie grinned. “How was Petunia this holiday?”

Lily groaned they just went from one oncomfortable subject to the next. “Bareable. She is happy Sev hasn’t been around since the holidays before fifth year, it puts her in a better mood.”

“You should talk to him.” Charlie said as the carriage pulled to a halt. The girls got their trunks and left the carriage walking towards the castle. Lily sighed. She missed Sev, he had been a good friend but their relationship had been going downhill for a while and the Mudblood comment had just pushed her off the edge. Sev had been ignoring her about his friends saying that they were evil. He ignored her about that then went on a few minutes later about how much Anna hated him, It was annoying and unbearable. They entered the castle and left their trunks by the stiars. The girls sat down at the Gryffindor table.

“It should be a nice trip over the lake.” Lily noted. Anna and Charlie agreed. Anna thrumming her fingers on the table impatiently, she was hungry. Lily looked over at the Slytherin table and her eyes caught Sev who looked furious, she then turned to Potter and his friends who were all grinning broadly and laughing. She shook her head. The Maruders took it out of their way to annoy Sev. Lily noticed Hagrid enter the hall and sit down at the teacher table. Even if he wasn’t really a teacher, he was the game keeper he was still allowed the privalages teachers had. A few moments later Mcgonaggle entered the hall a line of first years walking behind her looking terriefied, no doubt wondering what was in store for them.

“When I call your name sit and on the stool and put on the hat.” Mcgonaggle said placing down the stool and hat.

Lily smiled as the hat opened its mouth to start singing.

“Years and Years ago when I was sown together

Lived four wizards, may they be remembered forever

They started this school with one goal to teach,”

Anna grumbled. “As much as I love the sorting hat, I want to eat.”

Lily smiled.

“The four founders each took their share,

And although the numbers weren’t so fair”

Anna started humming quietly to herself making Lily miss the rest of the sorting. “Nice going Anna.” She grumbled. “This is our last sorting and I missed half of it and what I got made no scence cause I missed half of that too.”

Anna shrugged. “You’ll live.”

“Amelia Acaton.” Professor Mcgonagle called out.

“HUFFLEPUFF.”

“She looks like a Hufflepuff.” Charlie snickered.”

Lily laughed. “I have an idea, before the hat gives the house we need to guess what house they are in.”

Anna’s eyes lit up. “Brillant. Ugh she is so a Hufflepuff.” And so Rachel Baton was.

“Ravenclaw.” Lily declared the next one.

“Hufflepuff.” Anna disagreed.

“Nah Slytherin.” Charlie said.

“GRYFFINDOR.” The hat shouted.

“Well we stuffed that up.” Lily giggled.

“SLYTHERIN.”

Lily turned to see a beach blonde girl go to Slytherin.

The girls occupied themselves with guessing the firsties house. The score ended with Lily 6, Charlie 4 and Anna 7.

“Ah pity we didn’t do that every year.” Anna said blissfully as Dumbledore stood up.

“Food.” She half shouted. Heads turned her way. Anna blushed red and looked into her lap.

“Yes Miss Percole food.” Dumbledore’s eyes twinkled as the tables suddenly filled up. “Tuck in.”

Anna filled her plate with food and startled to stuff her mouth. Lily laughed and took some buttered potato’s. After everyone had eaten their share of food it disappeared. Everyone turned to look at Dumbledore as he had stood up again.

“I would like to introduce our new Defence against the dark arts teacher Professor Petil.” A thinly built lady with auburn brown hair stood up and smiled before sitting back down. “She looks alright.” Lily said. Defence against the Dark arts was a jinxed subject. No-one had owned the position for more then a year.

“Yea.” Anna shrugged. “I liked Ferkin.”

“He was alright.” Charlie agreed. Dumbledore had continued talking so they all tuned back into what he was saying.

“First Years, the forbidden forest is out of bounds for everyone, as is the whomping willow. Be careful if you are near it.”

Lily saw the Maruders smirking, No doubt they had touched the trunk of the tree in their time. Dumbledore finished his announcements and dismissed them.

“I’ll be up in a minute.” Lily said walking briskly over to the Slytherin table. Her friends watched her go. Charlie smiling that she was aventually going to make up with Sev, Anna glowering for exactly the same reason.

“Come on.” Charlie said pulling Anna out of the hall.

“Sev?” Lily said tapping Severus Snape on the shoulder. He turned around in his seat.

“Hello Lily.” He was still glowering but smiling briefly at Lily. He wasn’t glowering at her.

“What did the Maruders do now?” She asked sitting down next to him. She glanced up and the headmaster who was watching them his eyes twinkling. The Slytherin’s gave her some odd looks as they left the hall.

“Oh..nothing.” Sev lied.

“I’m not stupid Sev.” Lily said turning back to him. “I know when something’s up.”

“Head girl?” Sev said suddenly seeing the badge. “Good job, who’s head boy?”

Lily scowled at him, he was changing the subject on purpose. “Yes Head Girl and Potter, Now what did they do? Cause I’m not going to give up.”

Sev’s glower increased. “Potter? How did he get Head Boy.”

“I don’t know either. And are you going to answer me or am I going to have to force it out of you.” She glared threateningly.

“They were being stupid Gryffindor’s like usual.”

“What that they were being stupid as usual or that Gryffindors were being stupid like usual?” Lily got up.

“Lily.” Sev sighed. “I meant the Maruders not Gryffindors.”

“No Sev.” Lily said. “You meant Gryffindors.”

She turned around and walked off out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net

Torn Between Two (Three)
Page 1 of 1