Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Torn Between Two (four and Five)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Torn Between Two (four and Five) Empty
PostSubject: Torn Between Two (four and Five)   Torn Between Two (four and Five) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 am

Chapter Four:

“How did it go with Sev?” Charlie asked over breakfast the next morning. Both girls had been in bed by the time Lily had returned to the common room. Which Lily secretly found annoying, her friend could have stayed up a few more minutes just to hear what had happened and given her advice so her horrible mood wouldn’t have drifted onto the next day.

“Awful.” Lily replied pilling toast onto her plate. “He wouldn’t tell me why he was in a bad mood and ended up insulting Gryffindor.”

“How?” Anna growled. She disliked Sev immensely. It wasn’t really that she disliked Severus it was more that she disliked Slytherin house and Severus so happened to be in Slytherin house, so she disliked him. She would dislike anyone in Slytherin house even if Dumbledore had been Slytherin she would have disliked him. It was one of her rules. Slytherins are not friends’ full stop. No questions, no exceptions, they just weren’t.

“Said that the Maruders were being stupid Gryffindors like usual. He was saying Gryffindors and the Maruders were stupid.” Lily huffed biting viciously into her toast.

“I don’t think he meant you.” Charlie consoled although she disliked Severus, he made Lily happy when she was in a good mood with him so she tolerated him for that reason.

“But he insulted our house, her house.” Anna bit back. Such the Gryffindor.

“Give him another chance.” Charlie said. “He meant the Marauders not you or Gryffindor.”

Lily sighed tuning out her friends bickering. She was confused and her friends weren’t helping, each had a different opinion. McGonagall came down giving them their timetables. “I’ll talk to him later.” Lily muttered.

“Congradulations of coming Head Girl.” Professor Mcgonaggle said smiling at Lily. Lily smiled back looking at her timetable.

“We have potions with the Slytherins I’ll talk with him then.” Lily promised then looked to see what other classes she had. “Charms first, Herbology, Potions, Ancient runes.” She trailed off mumbling to herself. Charlie grinned. “Lily, we do about the same classes as you, you don’t need to tell us what we all have.”

“Shut up Lee.” Lily grumbled putting her timetable into her bag. “I was talking to myself.”

“A bit loudly.” Anna quipped.

Lily was about to retort when the bell went and they all walked off on their way to charms. Charms and Herbology passed quickly and the three girls soon found themselves walking down to the potions classroom. They got there before any of the other students. The Slytherin boys got there next.

“Sev?” Lily said tentatively stepping forward. Her friends stayed back and the Slytherin boys started laughing at something Lily didn’t hear but they were muttering and whispering to themselves as well as laughing. Lily ignored them intent on what she was going to say to Severus. He turned around and smiled brushing his hair out of his face. “I’m sorry about last night.” Lily muttered looking at his straight in the eyes.

“I’m sorry too.” He replied. “I should know better than to insult your house, even if it was accidental.”

Lily scoffed. “Severus you are always insulting my house.” But she smiled to show that she was joking.

“Is Snivels being a pain Evans?” A voice asked. Lily groaned to see Black standing there his eyes gleaming. Potter was next around the corner. Did the Marauders ever give up on annoying Sev, and her for that matter. It was as if their main goal in life was to annoy the living daylights out of everyone.

“No Black but you are.” Lily snapped glowered at him and at Potter behind him. She was sick and tired of the Maruaders thinking they were oh so much better then everyone else.

The Slytherins and Charlie and Anna snickered. Black went red in the face.

“Padfoot.” Lupin warned.

Professor Slughorn came then and let them all into the classroom. Lily sat with Charlie and Anna sat next to Amanda Newtin a Gryffindor seventh year. They swapped partners every once in a while making sure that they all got to go with everyone at some stage or another. The class was uneventful, Potter nearly set fire to his robes and did set fire to Black’s but that wasn’t anything new as it happened on a near regular basis when the boys were mucking around.

“Potter five points from Gryffindor.” Slughorn said shaking his head. “Didn’t you learn the last time you did that?”

Lily earned that five points back at the end of the lesson for gotten the furthurest in the potion and with the best appling the ingredients and mixing. Severus wasn’t far behind, only a step or two. Sev usually outshone Lily but he was distracted today. Slughorn was a good teacher and fair, even if he was head of Slytherin. He treated all the houses fairly. No matter if the members were pureblood or Muggle born, it didn’t make a difference to him. He cared about ability not blood status. The class was dismissed when the bell rang and everyone quickly gathered their books to get up to dinner.

“Good work on getting the house points Evans.” Potter said walking up to her and Anna and Charlie. His friends were behind him. Black grinning broadly, Lupin sighing and Pettigrew wasn’t even paying attension he was muttering to himself.

“We could be five points ahead of what we were if you hadn’t set Black’s clothes on fire. Again.”

“All is well that ends well.” Potter said and smiled before walking off.

Lily rolled her eyes. “How did that end well?”

“Black needs to buy new robes?” Sev suggested coming up behind them.

Lily laughed. “That needs to be a bonus. How was your holiday?” She asked him. Lily didn’t live too far away from Sev but they had been out of touch for a few years.

Severus shrugged. “It was alright.” But he said no more. Lily noded. “You?”

“Bearable. Tuney is in a good mood as you don’t seem to be coming around anymore.” Charlie and Anna slowly left their friend to talk to the Slytherin.

Sev smiled sadly. “I’m sorry for calling you a...a...” He trailed off.

“It’s ok. I guess.” Lily sighed they were outside the great hall now. “It’s just that you call everyone else of my birth that, why would I be any different?”

Severus Snape looked straight into her green eyes. “Because you’re special Lily.” He said simply. Lily smiled up at her Slytherin friend. Why had they stopped talking for a year? It was stupid.

“Thank you Severus.” Lily breathed, she hugged her Slytherin friend for a second then turned around and entered the hall leaving Sev standing there for a few moments before he too entered the hall.

Chapter five:

Lily glowed for the rest of the day, Charlie smiled when she noticed her mood, no doubt things had gone well with Sev. Anna wasn’t as happy as Charlie and Lily were she glowered and was in a bad mood. Charlie pulled her aside after dinner and told Lily they would be there in a minute.

“What?” Anna grumbled.

“Can’t you see he puts her in a good mood?” Charlie asked.

“Yes, but I still don’t like it, he’s a Slytherin for God’s sake.”

“Why does that matter? If she likes his company it doesn’t matter.”

Lily left the hall looking over her shoulder wondering what her friends were talking about. Anna’s surly mood hadn’t dampered Lily’s. She hummed starting to go up the stairs.

“Prongs we don’t have time.” Lily heard Lupin’s voice complain. She turned around and saw the boys by the door. Potter was contemplating going back into the hall. “Later Prongs.”

“Fine.” The Maruders left through the door and went outside. Her curiosity got the better of her and Lily slipped out too. The sun was starting to go down. Lily quietly followed the Maruders, they were making their way towards the whomping willow.

“Potter.” Lily said calmly. “What are you doing?” She was confused. What were the Maruders doing near the whomping willow. It was almost dark.

Potter spun around and swore. The rest of the Maruders turned too. Lupin looked slightly fearful. “Evans go back inside.” Potter said.

“No.” Lily was stubborn. She wanted to know what the Maruders were doing out.

“Prongs.” Lupin said looking up at the sky. It was getting darker now, the moon was starting to rise. “We don’t have time for this.”

“Time for what?” Lily asked gazing suspiciously at them.

“Evans just go inside.” Black muttered his eyes livid.

“Not until you tell me whatis going on.”

“Evans please.” Potter begged.

“Prongs the moon is nearly up.” Black said, he glanced at Lupin. Pettigrew squeeked

“What has the moon got to do with anything?” Lily demanded. She wasn’t going anywhere until she found out what was going on, she would stand outside all night if she had to.

Potter glared at Lily then turned back to his friends. “Take Moony there I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Where in a minute?” Lily half shouted. “James Potter. What is going on? You’d think becoming head boy would knock some sence into you.”

The three other boys continued on their way to the whomping willow. Potter glared at Lily. “Evan’s please, this is for you own good. Get back to the dorm.”

“Not on my life.”

“Prongs.” Black shouted. He was looking at the sky at the full moon. “It’s too late.”

“Too late for-“ But she stopped and looked at Lupin. “He’s a werewolf.” She breathed.He was looking at the moon aswell. It was so obvious, why he was never around at the full moon or any of the other Maruders for that matter. That’s what they had saved Sev from, Lupin when he had been a werewolf. She stumbled back as Lupin started to change, transform. Soon a great big werewolf was standing there. It turned and spotted Potter and Lily. “Or dear.” Lily squeeked, for once Potter had been right. The werewolf started to run towards them. Black ran after it changing into a dog mid run. Lily was too astounded at the werewolf to pick that up. James too ran up to the werewolf tuning into a stag. Both boys stood in front of the wolf pushing it back keeping it away from Lily. The wolf got through and the stag ran forward and charged into the wolf making it change direction, the stag and wolf began to fight.

“Where’s Lily?” Charlie asked once they got into the commen room. She wasn’t waiting for them. They walked into the seventh year dorm. She wasn’t there either.

“Maybe she has a Head Girl meeting?” Anna suggested feebly.

“She would have told us.” Charlie countered, she was worried for her friend.

“Well lets go see if the Maruders are anyway. There can tell us if there is one because Potter is head boy.” The girls left their dorm and went back into the common room. The Maruders weren’t anyway to be found either. “They could be in their dorm?” Anna suggested.

Charlie shook her head. “I don’t think so. I think they are up to something and Lily followed them. We’re going to need to wait to she comes back.”
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net

Torn Between Two (four and Five)
Page 1 of 1