Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

Location : Im the heir of Slytherin. Of course you would want to know were I was.
House : Slytherin :D FTW !?

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... Empty
PostSubject: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:58 am

Patty Morgan sat with a friend in the library, using a book to stifle their giggles as they gossiped about god knows what. Her friend was named Milly, and they met in their first year of going to Salem Academy of Sorcery. They became friends instantly, both getting into Burkenshire. They rarely fought with each other, but sometimes a fight between one of them would ensue with a different friend.

"I can't believe it, either!" Milly whispered, her bold, blue eyes wide. Patty crossed her legs, tapping her foot on the ground. She was wearing a bright neon blue shirt with text all over the front, skinny jeans with holes, and converse. Milly had on a black button up top, a checkered skirt, pink leggings, and white vans.

"Ssh!" The librarian ordered, her finger on her lips and a stern expression pointed at the two laughing girls. They pursed their lips, trying not to grin at each other.

Patty's phone lit up beside her, indicating what time it was. I really outta change the settings on that thing for when I'm not going to class. She thought, watching as her Droid's screen went black after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://scentandblood.twilightlegend.net/forum.htm
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

House : hufflypufffly.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 am

BLAIRE glanced up from his book, a recent anthropology, an irritated look fleeting across his face. Gone were the days when the library was scarcely occupied; now it seemed that everyone came to the library to do something or another. God forbid it be legal, even! He shook his head in sorrow: The love for language was being lost.

He glanced back up to the two girls sitting in the corner, the only other occupants in the entire room. Burkenshire? Maybe? And definitely a year younger than him. He winced, eyeing his clothes. So bright! He considered his own attire, simple black Vans, straight leg jeans, and a plain black shirt. Definitely bright, compared to him. And they said clothes showcased one’s attitude. He scoffed.

He returned his attention back to his book. Not three minutes later, giggles interrupted his concentration. ‘Good God,’ he thought. ‘I’m never going to get anything done.’ He glanced at the clock. He only had about a half an hour till classes started, and first up was French, which was easy any ways. Mayhaps he could go down to the cafeteria and eat something, for once.
Back to top Go down
http://augustestunebaleine.tumblr.com
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

Location : Im the heir of Slytherin. Of course you would want to know were I was.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:27 am

Patty noticed a fourth year sitting at a table across the room. Blaire something or another? She thought, staring at him for a moment before turning back to Milly. She had noticed him too. Shrugging it off, Milly looked back and smirked.

"Interested?" She said, raising one eyebrow. Patty rolled her eyes and pulled her long, dark hair back into a pony tail after setting the book (all on the best way to learn German, she might add. Sometimes she actually goes to the library to learn something) back down on the table.

"No. I can't even remember his name, but I know enough about him that he's in a different house. I do remember hearing a conversation between him and another student, and he seems nice enough. Pulled back from other people, sure, but he can't be a total bummer." Patty remarked, shrugging. Milly winked at her, stood up, and walked over to his table, placing her hands on it.

"Hello." She said to him. Patty watched in amusement. Milly was always doing crazy things, though this wasn't too unusual. Then she got up herself, and slid over to Milly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, is she bothering you?" Patty said, raising her own eyebrow to Milly.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:45 am

Blaire blinked. Whaaa? Colorful girl number two was...at his table? Good God, he must be hallucinating. He needed coffee, and pronto. He shook his head slightly, but to his surprise, she was real. He was slighty inclined to poke her, just to check.

"Er...hello?" He nodded his greeting, just as he saw the other girl stand from her seat and head over to his direction. Two of them?! What is this?! These types of things happened to good looking guys, not anti socials sitting in the library. He innerly shrugged. Well...might as well say hello.

He nodded another greeting to the other girl as she sat down. He blinked again. For a Monday, this day was certainly not what he had been expected. He listened lightly as she asked if her friend was bugging him. He shook his head.

"No, she was just...er...well I am not quite sure." He smiled awkwardly up at Milly. "Can I help you?" He considered his words. "Not that I, you know, mind the company..." There was no reason behind being crass. Behind the colors, they were probably nice girls.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:00 am

Patty noticed that either One; Blaire was shy and uncomfortable, or Two; he was nervous. Figuring it was all of them rolled into one, she pushed the thought aside and replied.

"Milly is a little... overzealous. You'll get used to her after awhile." Patty said, smiling kindly at Blaire. "I'm Patty. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand to him, showing that she was wearing a leaf ring on her ring finger. There was a black bracelet on her left arm, and a necklace that had a ladybug on it hung down from her neck.

Hm. He's pretty nice looking. She thought, studying Blaire. Milly thought so, too, it seemed. She had pulled a chair to her and sat down, her elbows on the table as she leaned forward. I'm glad to see that she's trying to get back out into the dating world... That last boyfriend was an awkward break up. Patty had a few boyfriends in the three years that she has been in Salem, but nothing too serious. They were all duds anyway.

Patty noticed how his clothing styles were slightly similar to hers and Millys. He had on all black clothes, and the same brand of shoes as Milly. I hope he's nice. She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:18 am

Blaire glanced at the one named Milly. She was giving him this look...like she wanted to eat him. Oh dear. This was not good. Maybe he should run while he still had the chance? He really didn't want to get eaten...he shuddered.

He stuck out his hand to Patty's. "Blaire." He said, shaking her hand. "Burkenshire," he noted, glancing at the leaf jewelry. "The house of Summer." Oh Good, God, he thought. I am sounding all proffessional and stuff. They are going to think me a creep and leave. He smiled, an attempt to lighten the formality. "I'm Meriwether. Fourth year." He shrugged, and turned to Milly.

"Milly, huh? What does that stand for?" Crazy-chick-trying-to-eat-me, perhaps?, he thought, and immediately regretted it. He really had to stop being so mean...

EDITED
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:39 am

"Oddly enough I hate the summer. And, yes. Burkenshire, third year." Patty said, pulling back from his handshake. His hand was warm and strong, despite his pale skin that nearly matched her own. "Hi, Blaire." Milly was still gazing at him, but her face went slack when he asked the question of what her name stood for. Patty giggled, biting her lip to keep from laughing too loud.

"Milly stands for Milly. If Milly had actually been named Millicent, she would have killed her parents." She said, reaching back to tighten her pony tail and move her red colored bangs out of her face. Milly nodded, her face going back to the odd look it had before his comment.

"I would have. Or just gotten my name changed." She shrugged, smiling slightly at Blaire. She's acting oddly around him. Usually she's all over a cute guy by now, and Blaire is certainly nice looking. Maybe she is still hurt over the last one... Patty thought, glancing back at Blaire. He almost seemed to shrink under her gaze. It was a rather creepy look she was giving him...

Patty kicked her under the table, sending her a look that said Careful.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 am

He shrugged. "It's a time of ice cream, and beaches, and summer flings." He shrugged again. "It really doesn't seem to fit. But, I suppose," He put on his thinking face, "It is also the most destructive season. With the heat, and all." ((Author's note: Summer's here are like HELL, just sayin'.))

He glanced over at Milly, and her look had officially reached creeper status. He was suddenly quite scared for his life. He took a moment to slowly pause his fear to momentarily freak out. HE WAS CONVERSING WITH SOMEONE. OMG. /end freak out/ He really needed coffee, now that he thought about it. He was acting so out of character, holding a CONVERSATION. This was madness. And he was actually enjoying it, that was the funny part. Who knew, Blaire Sabian TALKING and ENJOYING HIMSELF, at the same time?

It was stekcircly silent for a minute. Say something! "Er, would you like to go eat break feast with me?" Oh, crap. Seeing the look in Milly's eyes, he knew he said the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:27 am

Patty glanced at Milly, saw her eyes light up, and turned back to Blaire. He looks a little scared. I would be, too. She thought, pursing her lips.

"Sure." The girls said in unison, shrugging at each other. Patty and Milly stood up, walking back over to the table they were at before. Picking up their packs, Patty put her book about the German language back into the bag before grabbing her phone and glancing back over at Blaire.

Patty's thoughts swirled around him. He was a nice enough boy, and she had seen him around the school sometimes, but he was rarely with someone. A loner? She questioned, deciding she was going to become his friend. It seemed as if he needed one, and Milly wasn't exactly the perfect person to be one for him. It almost seemed she wanted to be more than friends.

Milly leaned over to Patty, a grin forming on her face.

"Oh my god! He is gorgeous!" She squeal-whispered to her, holding her hands close to her chest. Patty rolled her eyes.

"Calm down, Milly. He probably thinks we're so weird by now." Patty remarked, raising an eyebrow at her. "Tone down the flirty-ness. We don't want to chase him off of a cliff, now do we?"
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 am

Blaire had immediate regrets as his slipped his book into bag. For starters, he barely knew them. AT ALL. What if they were...rapists, or something? 'I'm being silly,' he told himself. 'All I am trying to do is get out of making friends. Tch.' And it was true. He had nothing against...well Patty. Milly did scare him a bit. But still, they appeared fairly normal, if bright. And nice, at the very least. Usually he ate alone. This would be a -hopefully- pleasant change from the daily routine.

Gathering his stuff, and throwing his plain black backpack over his shoulder, he headed to their table. 'Now or never,' he thought.

"So," He began, after they had left the library in a scary silence. "What classes do you guys have?" Lame subject, he knew, but one that could turn out useful.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:57 am

Patty watched as Blaire spoke uncomfortably. She smiled sadly mentally, a little angry that such a nice boy like him had no friends. It was unusual.

"Well, Milly and I have the same schedule, so I speak for the both of us. We have English, Trig, Potions, Physical Education and Defense Against the Dark Arts, Politics and Government, Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology, Ancient Runes and German, and Theater." Patty spoke, nodding. "It was hard work, us getting into the same classes, but I have my dad to help with those types of things." Patty laughed, glancing over at Milly.

"You got that right. He was able to convince the school that putting us in the same classes would help improve our grades, as we would know whats going on. Studying and all that. He has them wrapped around his little finger." Milly pushed Patty jokingly, but almost shoved her into Blaire. Patty righted herself, and pushed Milly a little back, grinning.

"Yep. I mean, we don't usually pay attention in class anyway, but our grades are pretty good. The school actually thinks that us being all day works with learning. Its awesome."
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 am

He nodded, accepting their schedule into his mind with ease. It didn't seem like they would have the same classes. Different electives, and different years should handle it. Different houses, as well, was an added bonus. Technically, if he never wanted to see them again, he could probably pull it off. It would take some reconnaissance work, but that was easy...

Blaire shook himself. It didn't shock him that he was thinking about how to avoid people he barely just met. This was classic Blaire thoughts. Nothing new. Still, he felt guilty; walking with two girls to breakfast while thinking about how to avoid them for the rest of the year. 'I should at least attempt to make friends with them.' he thought.

'But how does one make friends? Hmmm. Probaly by making conversation', he thought. He had already asked so many questions, though. He figured it wouldn't hurt to just have some silence for a bit. After all, silence was good. At least in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:47 am

Patty was a little disappointed that Blaire didn't say anything, but shook it off quickly. At the moment it seemed as if he really disliked them, the look in his eyes and the air around him seemed tense and maybe a little angry. She couldn't understand why, but hoped maybe he was just having a bad day. Patty didn't feel as if she was being too annoying, but wasn't making any promises about Milly.

Was it her? Is she the cause if his discomfort? Its plausible, but she didn't know if Milly truly was the cause. She hoped not.

Patty, Milly, and Blaire walked to the cafeteria, and Patty pushed the door open for the two. Waltzing over to the table, she sat down, ignoring the looks of disgust she was getting from a few students who really disliked her. Milly sat beside her, eyes following Blaire. Patty waved to another friend who was two tables away before turning back. She glanced around the food that was placed on the tables, looking for something that she might like.

Carrots? No. Celery? No. Patty thought, humming to herself. AH! Kiwi!
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Blaire set his stuff down quickly, and practically ran for the nearest drink station(??). 'Coffeecoffeecoffee.' He chanted like a mantra, reaching for a mug. 'Mmmmmmmm.' He poured the black liquid from the pitcher with ease, not spilling a drop. It was Columbian Roast today, not his favorite, but it would have to suffice. Unlike his tea, he drank his coffee black, and so he had no need for the smaller pitchers of cream or the cubes of sugar. Walking back to the table considerably more happy than he was before, Blaire may have ACTUALLY been smiling. He grabbed a piece of toast and an apple and sat himself down at the table.

For a moment he just sat there, reveling in the early-morning goodness. Milly was off getting food, and he could see Patty over by the fruit. Standing, he made his way over to her, coffee still in hand.

"Kiwi, huh? He shook his head. "Hairy fruit. Attractive." His words surprised even himself; Blaire Sabian did NOT start conversations. Especially with girls in bright colors. Good lord, something really must be wrong with him today.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:23 am

Patty grinned back up at Blaire, noticing that he had a cup of steaming black coffee in his hand.

"Yes, kiwi. Most likely my favorite fruit. Its delicious and amazing." She said, biting down on the soft piece of fruit. "Black coffee, huh?" Patty joked back, pointing the piece of kiwi at him. "Attractive." She was glad that Milly was off getting something else, Blaire seemed much more at ease without Milly's bright blue eyes fixed on his every move.

Patty looked around the table, looking for any other food that she might like to have. Now that she actually thought about it, she was pretty hungry. Finishing off the kiwi, she found a bunch of grapes sitting by the apples. Reaching for some, she plucked the purple fruit off its vine and plopped it in her mouth before turning back to Blaire, one hand rested on the table, the other on her hip.

"Whats your favorite fruit?" She asked, her head tilting to the side slightly. Yes, he seemed much more comfortable, and she could see Milly's foot tapping impatiently as she stood in line. Might as well get as much conversation out of him before she came back...
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:24 am

((You know what I just noticed? There has been like no mention of magic yet! HUH!))

Blaire shrugged. "Fruits...eh." He sipped at his coffee, which was over half gone. Good gracious, he was an addict. Not that this was, you know, something new or surprising. Though it was slightly disturbing. Maybe he should go to Coffee Anonymous. They have those things, yes? Caffeine was an addictive drug.

Oops, tangent, Blaire thought, shaking himself. "I...er..." FRUIT! He thought. Right, we were talking about fruit. "I guess...apples. They are good. Can't stand bananas. Grapes...meh." He shrugged, feeling indecisive. "So, apples?" He laughed.

Glancing around he noticed Milly standing in line. Maybe he could Confund her into forgetting about him. OH GOD, he thought, suddenly thinking of something. What if she excelled at potions? What if she slipped him a love potion in his coffee? OH GOOD GOD HE COULD NEVER DRINK AGAIN.

Blaire coughed uncomfortably. "So. Um...DOES MILLY HAPPEN TO EXCEL AT P
OTIONS?!"
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:53 am

"Yes, fruit. Its very good for you, you know. You should try it sometime." She said, chomping on a few more of the seedless grapes as she watched him grow increasingly freaked out, it seemed.

Patty pursed her lips in order to keep from giggling, the look on his face and the tone of his voice were priceless. I wonder why he asked that... She wondered, a tiny smile playing on the corner of her lips. He truly was freaking out over some unknown

"No, no. Milly doesn't really excel in anything but talking. Potions is probably her worst subject, and she wouldn't go near a cauldron if she could help it." She answered, nodding. He looked quite frazzled. Patty would have to talk to Milly about how she looked at him; she didn't want him to have a stress-related breakdown.

Yes... That would be rather fortunate.

Patty watched him, but not in the weird way Milly did. Her eyes were studying Blaire, trying to figure him out. It would be a challenge, as he did seem to have random bouts of emotion that remained unexplained.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Blaire felt a wave of relief wash over him as he heard those words. She wasn't really too good at anything. Hahah, whew. He was safe. For now. He gave Milly a backwards glance. Still...there was something unnerving about her. Peppy girls scared him. Not that, you know, Patty was peppy. She was actually pretty chill, now that he thought about it. Possible friend? Who knew.

Blaire rethought what he just mind-thought. 'Friend? Me? WHATTEH...' Blaire Sabian was not the friendly type. He pondered this for a moment, whilst taking a sip of that amazing liquid heaven. Today certainly was a weird day so far. And he barely had eaten breakfast. Hmmm.

Realizing it had been silent for a moment, he turned to Patty. She hadn't said anything, so he figured he would be okay with not talking. Silence was good. He saw her giving him an odd little stare and nearly jumped. What the....? At least it wasn't like she was gonna eat him, he thought.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Patty looked at him for a moment longer before turning back to the table, picking more grapes off the vine.

"So. Do you excel in anything?" She asked, only slightly interested. Patty looked back at him, one eyebrow raised in question as she waited for a reply. He still looked a little scared.

She heard rapid foot steps behind her, and something slammed into her shoulder, causing her to pitch forward and fall into Blaire. The person muttered a sorry, continuing racing through the room and bursting out the doors. Patty blushed a little, trying to get back up and right herself before too many people saw and got the wrong idea.

Milly was still at the stand, but she had noticed the fall. Her mouth hung open, and it almost seemed like she couldn't tell whether she wanted to laugh that Patty fell or be angry that Patty got so close to him.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 am

Blaire shrugged. “Define excel.” He shrugged. Truth be told., he actually “excelled” at a lot of things. He was more mathematically geared than anything, but his magic control was also superb. That was something that came off of having an endowment like his. Your control had to be amazing, especially when living in a muggle community and attending a public muggle school.

Suddenly, though, his thoughts were interupted as Patty feel into him. He saved his coffee, thank god, but he was slightly spooked. Blaire was not used to physical touch. At all. Especially by young girls. However, this appeared to be an accident, so it wasn’t too bad, but still. AWKWEIRD. He placed his hands on Patty’s shoulders and slowly righter her, straightening himself up in the process.

“That was fun,” He commented dryly, shaking himself off. He glanced around and noticed Milly looking positively vicious from the food line. “Oh, shit.”
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:34 am

"Oh, god." Patty said, feeling him help her straighten up, his hands placed lightly on her shoulders. "I am so sorry! Are you okay?" She said franticly, blinking up at him.

It seems as if Milly decided to me mad, and she grabbed her food, starting to make her way over to the table they were at. It was going to be at least thirty seconds before it felt like something bad and possibly explosive was going to happen.

I hope she knows that I didn't mean to fall into him. Patty thought to herself, just a little worried. She was more worried that she had hurt Blaire in one way or another, it was a pretty hard fall.

He looked a little scared (AGAIN) when he had caught site of Milly's furious face. Patty hoped that Milly wasn't going to overreact, but the chances of that were slim.

Milly was a little bit on the melodramatic side.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:04 pm

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine." He coughed. Awkweird much. He pulled away from Patty so their bodies were no longer touching. His mind wandered; of course he would be okay! Patty was 50 pounds less than him, not to mention a good 6" shorter. "What about you, you okay?"

He turned his attention to Milly. Crap. That girl looked pissed, and like a walking time bomb, KABAM! any second now. He turned to Patty, his eyes questioning. He noticed that her own eyes were locked onto Milly.

"Should we...run?" He asked, not even joking. This girl scared the bejesus out of him. He placed his hand on his wand, prepared for an epic battle.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:44 am

"Uh, yeah yeah. I'm good. I so did not mean to do that, I swear." She panicked, patting dust off his shoulders. Patty glanced over, seeing Milly.

Oh... "Yeah, erm, running. Or hiding. Or possibly disappearing into thin air." Patty grimaced, biting her lip. "But, uh. All three of those things might be...might make the situation a but worse. I say we put a lid on them and face the devil first thing?" It came out as a question, and it did seem as if the devil was about to make an appearance and eat anything in her path.

...Yay.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:47 am

Blaire pursed his lips. “So we have to face the beast?” An absence of fear of took him, and though his hand tightened on his wand, his eyes had a wry grin in them. “Let’s do this.” He sent Patty a knowing look, right as Milly came to a stop before them.

Before she could even say a word, Blaire reached out and put his arm on Milly’s shoulder. He sent her a small, flirtatious smile, and attempted to lead her away towards the tables. “Have you gotten your food?” He said in a soothing voice. “Cause I think it’s time to eat.” He smiled as he said this, and winked.

Milly stared at him, her mouth agape.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:09 am

Patty watched as Blaire quickly slid into "smooth guy" mode. The look on Millys face was one of pure joy as Blaire put his arm around her. Patty felt an odd pang. Jealousy, perhaps? Blaire was rather good looking, and slightly goofy, but kind of cold hearted and shut off. Blaire winked and seemed to flirt with her, and as he walked her to a table, Patty trailed along behind, confused and maybe a little hurt. In the back of her mind she knew that this was the best to deal with the situation, but Blaire suddenly went from cringing away from all human contact to acting like Milly was his long lost love...

Okay, so maybe she was over thinking this. Patty muttered something under her breath, and Milly cast a smug glance over her shoulder, earning her a signature "enough before I eat you" glare. No need to rub it in.

Milly was often the one to attract guys attention, although she constantly claimed to not look as good as Patty. And it would be just awkward if they asked some random stranger (which would be hard to go, the two girls know just about everyone at Salem).

Patty stared at the back of Blaires head, looking at his dark hair. It was a tad messy in the back, most likely from Patty crashing into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next