Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

House : hufflypufffly.

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:21 am

Blaire gently led Milly to the table, a grin still on his face. However, inside, he was screaming. "Holy shit, I am touching her! Good Gods, will I get lice? Or...cooties?" He resisted a shudder. "Must not show weakness," he chanted, like a mantra, to himself. "As soon as I get back to the dorm after breakfast, I can shower. And shower. And shower. And maybe shower some more."

The look on Milly's face was gag-inducing. Boy, was he ever tired of girls who were brainless, pathetic, and most of all, CRAZY. Plus, he had lost his coffee somewhere over on the other table. Boy, was this morning a beezy. Patty wasn't too bad but all this interaction. Good Gods.
Back to top Go down
http://augustestunebaleine.tumblr.com
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

Location : Im the heir of Slytherin. Of course you would want to know were I was.
House : Slytherin :D FTW !?

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:29 am

Patty stiffly sat down by Milly, her obvious distress unnoticed by the two love birds. Blaire was grinning, but the look in his eyes was something different from the expression that his face was portraying, yet familiar.

Patty cleared her throat, and thought about speaking, but instead pretended she never made a noise. Milly was staring lovingly into Blaires eyes, and it nearly made her laugh out loud at how she was acting, as they have known him for around ten minutes and he was already causing problems between the two friends. Its not his fault, though. Right? Milly is the one practically jumping him. She thought, wondering if it was going to get awkward between the two girls once Blaire left. But it seemed he was going to be sticking around for quite a while...
Back to top Go down
http://scentandblood.twilightlegend.net/forum.htm
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:39 am

Blaire unwound his arm from Milly's shoulder, wincing at her pissed look that followed. "I have to get more coffee." He explained, "And then I will be back." "Or not." He thought, walking away. How easy it would be to just disappear. It was a big school, they probably would never see each other again. He could just duck behind a table, throw on an invisibility spell, and whamo. Be gone. How easy.

He seriously considered this as he walked towards the coffee table. He was tired of loud girls, loud people, loud thoughts. He missed the library, and the books, and the quiet. He pouted. Damn colorful women.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

Location : Im the heir of Slytherin. Of course you would want to know were I was.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:52 am

Patty glanced back as Blaire walked away, wondering if he was going to be coming back. She turned back around, hitting Milly in the arm with the back of her hand.

"What was that?!" Patty stage whispered, staring at Milly.

"Ow! What was what? I was just being nice!" She said back, glaring.

"Yeah, sure. Just nice. You probably gave him an heart attack!" Looking back again, she saw Blaire slip out of the doors, into the hallway. Pattys temper flared, and she seriously considered going after him. Patty sighed, staring at Milly, her face twisted angrily.

***TIME LAPSE OMG NEXT CLASS***

Patty and Milly walked into their next class, chattering like yesterday never happened. It was hovering over them like a storm cloud, but they ignored it.

"Hallo!" They said to their German instructor, sitting down next to each other, talking to other students.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:57 am

Blaire had a problem. The idiots who made schedules had screwed this up. They had placed him German, rather than French 3. He had noticed when he had first received his schedule, but he thought naught of it until he went to the office to ask for it to be switched. The witch had said come back later! Apparently she was far too busy with picky, insolent little first years to take TWO moments and change his class. He was irritated, now, as he walked through the hallway to German.

Yuck, German. For drunks, he thought. Nasty, crude sounding language. Albeit useful though, and quite simple. It was, after all, Latin based.

Blaire strode into the room with confidence, and then stopped dead in his tracks. There sat Milly and Patty, chatting amiably. He froze. Should he escape? Or move to back of the class? OR DIE?
He had totally ditched them yesterday, and he was bound to pay for it now.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:04 am

Patty laughed at something this fifth year said, grinning. She was back in her trademark good mood, and it felt good. The feeling was squashed though, as she glanced back toward the door, noticing Blaire looking quite shocked and embarrassed.

Patty glared at him, anger welling back up inside her. She slyly nudged Milly, and she stared at him with the same look of hatred that Patty was. They were both angry, but something told Patty that Milly would rush back into his arms if it was allowed.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:11 am

They had spotted him Blaire internally winced. The only thing left was to talk to them. Lie or confess. And Blaire was much more comfortable confessing. What did he have to hide, he thought. He was who he was, no one could change that. And he honestly didn't truly care for them. MAYBE, maybe they could have been friends. Him and Patty, maybe. Milly? Eh.

He walked towards them, nodding towards the professor. He stopped, just short of the two glaring girls. "Look,"" he said, all traces of shame and anger gone from his face. He was tired. "I ditched you. Yes, I realize this. Milly, I slightly led you on. I have no feelings for you, nor do I expect feelings for you to arise at any occasion. Besides that, it was my fault for inviting you to breakfast. I am not what you call a social person, and I prefer quiet next to most forms of conversation. However," He looked at Patty, "If you can find it in your hearts to forgive me, I shall be sitting back there. It is not a requirement, nor do I expect you to." He nodded. And then turned and left. He had said that in more words than he wanted to, but he said it.
Back to top Go down
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:18 am

The table had gone quiet, speechless. Milly looked hurt, but Patty was stone cold through the entire conversation.

"Blaire, you listen to me." Patty said, not even bothering to stand up. He wasn't worth it. "What you did was wrong. I understand Milly was acting a tad odd, yes, but there was no reason for you to leave us when at least I was acting civilized toward you. I am not sure if I can find it in my heart to forgive you, as I don't forgive people who don't deserve it." Patty might have been harsh, yes, but she wanted him to feel what she felt. Yesterdays memories came rushing into hear thoughts, and it dampened her mood greatly.
Back to top Go down
gustafer
Gryffindor
Gryffindor
gustafer

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:23 am

Blaire turned around after listening to Patty's monologue. He blinked once, raised one perfectly arched eyebrow, and said one word. "Okay." He then turned, and walked back to the room. Blaire was not heartless, but it had been his mistake to invite innocent people for conversation, before knowing them. He was antisocial, he knew this, and so it was his fault. And he had left. He felt a tad guilty, yes, but he had learned a lesson. And that was what this was all about, wasn't it? So let the girl yell and snap; her forgiveness was not his necessity. He had apologized, his job, in his eyes, were done. He knew his mother would be disappointed in him, and this was the only negative emotion running through his mind. Other than that, he was done with the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2