Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
munches.
Slytherin
Slytherin
munches.

Location : Im the heir of Slytherin. Of course you would want to know were I was.
House : Slytherin :D FTW !?

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... Empty
PostSubject: The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....   The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed.... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:58 am

Patty Morgan sat with a friend in the library, using a book to stifle their giggles as they gossiped about god knows what. Her friend was named Milly, and they met in their first year of going to Salem Academy of Sorcery. They became friends instantly, both getting into Burkenshire. They rarely fought with each other, but sometimes a fight between one of them would ensue with a different friend.

"I can't believe it, either!" Milly whispered, her bold, blue eyes wide. Patty crossed her legs, tapping her foot on the ground. She was wearing a bright neon blue shirt with text all over the front, skinny jeans with holes, and converse. Milly had on a black button up top, a checkered skirt, pink leggings, and white vans.

"Ssh!" The librarian ordered, her finger on her lips and a stern expression pointed at the two laughing girls. They pursed their lips, trying not to grin at each other.

Patty's phone lit up beside her, indicating what time it was. I really outta change the settings on that thing for when I'm not going to class. She thought, watching as her Droid's screen went black after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://scentandblood.twilightlegend.net/forum.htm

The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed....
Page 1 of 1