Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Suzi's story: Moonlight River

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suzi's story: Moonlight River Empty
PostSubject: Suzi's story: Moonlight River   Suzi's story: Moonlight River EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 pm

The sun was setting in the east, half a bull's eye glowing faintly, hinting me that it was made of the colors pink and orange. I knew better though, the sun looked more mature than that, it looked like dying molten lava, cooling and hardening until finally nothing, blackness. Not for long though, was this eternal darkness, the depressing part of the day, night time. Darkness, the opposite of light, befriends our sworn enemy, evil. Together they create a dark force that can corrupt the day time. Only one can rip through the horrid barrier, only one that can purify the evil, the only one, the destiny... of light.
Small light, growing and growing. Coming up and up until it reaches the heavens. Then... purify the night with your eluminating radiance, young maiden. Dance the night away with your light. Bring an end to the utter blackness, give color to the night and let us dance away.... dance away,,,,, dance away.... unto the arising sun, waiting for the next day to become our next night together.
"Nozoumu", a voice that called unto me. "kawa ni modoshi , gatsu gasoreno uede pikapika hikaru nowo mina sai . yoru no bi wo suuhai shi , nichi no taiyou ni bishou sasenasai . soreraha 2 nonai hantai , kyouzon dearidehanai", the voice said again. "Retun to the river", I said "O namai wa gatsu no megami". Walking to the river I went and did what exactly she said.
"Such radiance and admiration to the night , shall I compare thee to the sea gatsu no megami." I lost the next couple of hours though, "Gatsu no megami sama,watashi ha kesshite wasure teinai" Then just like how the sun disappeared and the moon appeared, the moon disappeared and the sun reappeared, Reappearing and disappearing, shuuki no gatsu oyobi taiyou
Back to top Go down

Suzi's story: Moonlight River
Page 1 of 1