Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

I think you're missing the point. You think I've lost my mind. (A Cassie One-Shot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

I think you're missing the point. You think I've lost my mind.  (A Cassie One-Shot) Empty
PostSubject: I think you're missing the point. You think I've lost my mind. (A Cassie One-Shot)   I think you're missing the point. You think I've lost my mind.  (A Cassie One-Shot) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 am

Cassie swallowed, as much as she would never admit it she was afraid. Standing in the middle of a circle of Death Eaters with the Dark Lord present as well and her arms bound behind her back. Of course she was afraid. She put on an act of not, but she really was. Sure she was brave and acted like she didn't care either way. But she didn't want to die. Cassie tried to slow her beating heart, intent on not showing her fear. Though she was wondering how well it was working. Her eyes flittered around the room, she'd been in it a few times. When she was younger and had stayed at the manor. It seemed so odd, having once been a guest she was now a prisoner.

Leering Death Eaters sneered down at her, making Cassie feel even more nervous then she already was. She scowled darkly at them and glanced at Lyssa, who was standing there. Her wand pointed directly at Cassie. Cassie watched her, wondering what had happened and what had caused her to change. Before this year, nothing would have made Lyssa act like she was now.

Although she was expecting it, there was nothing she could do about the pain that soared through her body. Feeling as if hot knifes were stabbing into every molecule of her body. She clenched her mouth shut to stop herself from crying out.

Her knees buckled out from under her and having no hands to stop her fall her head smashed into the ground. Causing it to throb even harder than it already was. Cassie unwillingly let out a gasp as her head made contact but clamped her mouth shut to stop the cry that was about to follow.

Not real Her brain thought desperately, trying to stop the pain. She was writhing, although doing her best not to. Just an illusion, not real Her breathing laboured as the longer the curse continued the harder it became to breath.

She faintly heard Lyssa saying, in what sounded far away but was in fact not that far away. Telling her to scream, and it would be over. Cassie was adamant in not, she was not going to scream. She was not going to give them the satisfaction of hearing her scream. She was as stubborn as hell and while it was probably not the smartest thing in the world to do. But Cassie had never had any pretense about being smart, she did what she felt was right. Even if it was stupid. As much as her body yearned to scream she was not going to.

The room started to darken and the corners of Cassie's vision started to blur, her body ached and in her mind she couldn't even form coherent sentences. She was probably a few seconds from crying out when the pain stopped. Or lessened. It didn't stop, the effects still lingered. Though she no longer felt as if she had been forced through a paper shredder.

She was shaking violently, and gasping for breath as she was still finding it difficult to breath. She stared at the feet of a few Death Eaters, unsure of who they belonged to as she couldn't see a face. But not really caring.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net

I think you're missing the point. You think I've lost my mind. (A Cassie One-Shot)
Page 1 of 1