Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Just the Beginning (A Cassie one-shot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Just the Beginning (A Cassie one-shot) Empty
PostSubject: Just the Beginning (A Cassie one-shot)   Just the Beginning (A Cassie one-shot) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 am

Cassie Evans was sitting at the table eating breakast, toast, like usaul. Her older sister Lizzie was sitting on the kitchen bench waiting for her toast to pop out of the toaster. Their father had already left for work, he was probably there by now and their mother wasn't yet awake. Though it wouldn't be too long until she was.

"Cassie look!" Lizzie shouted, Cassie glanced up wondering what she was talking about. She followed her pointing and saw a tawny owl sitting on the window sill.

"It's an owl," Cassie said startled looking at the creature. She'd never even seen an owl before, let alone been quite to close to one. Leaving her toast abandoned on the table she slowly crept towards the window. Not wanting to frighten it.

The owl tapped it's beak on the window, and hooted , it seemed impatient but Cassie had no idea why it would be. She got to the window, Lizzie watching her, still sitting on the bench. Oblivious to the fact her toast had popped up.

"Morning girls," Cassie was so caught up in not scaring the owl that she jumped as her mother entered the room.

"Look mum!" Lizzie said excitedly pointing to the bird. Who was still sitting there. Cassie was surprised it was still there and hadn't flown away. "It's an owl." Cassie glanced over her shoulder at her mother who was frowning.

Sam came over to the window and opened it. The owl hooted and hopped through the window. Lizzie let out a startled noise and nearly fell off the bench. Sam made a clucking noise at the bird and it was then when Cassie noticed an envolope tied to the birds foot. Cassie looked t her mother oddly as she untied the letter and stroked the bireds feathers/ She was wondering why on earth her mother knew what to do. And wasnt panicing at the fact that there was an owl in her house.

Once the letter was untied, the owl hooted again and soared out of the window. "That was weird," Lizzie said watching the owl turn into a speck in the sky.

"Very," Cassie agreed. She turned to her mother who had opened the letter and was reading it, a frown on her face. "What's that about mum?" She asked.

Sam sighed folding the letter in half. She looked at her youngest daughter with a frown. "Mum?"

"You're a witch Cassie."

"I'm a what?!"
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net

Just the Beginning (A Cassie one-shot)
Page 1 of 1