Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

I am here you know. (A Cassie one-shot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

I am here you know. (A Cassie one-shot) Empty
PostSubject: I am here you know. (A Cassie one-shot)   I am here you know. (A Cassie one-shot) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 am

The days that proceded after Cassie had gotten her owl admitting her to Hogwarts were full of arguements. Between Cassie and Lizzie, Sam and Henry. Lizzie and Sam. Lizzie was undoubtably jelous of her younger sister, because Cassie was the one which magic and she was not. She wanted to be proud of her sister, she really did but she couldn't. She was irritated and felt left out. "How long are you going?" She asked Cassie at dinner one night when the family were eating. Cassie looked up from her meal and glanced at her mother, as she didn't have the answer.

"For most of the year for seven years," Sam answered which really made it seem like a long time. "Like most boarding schools are. She gets christmas and easter break through the year then summer at the end."

"Hrm," Lizzie said in responce though she was frowning. She didn't want to not see her sister for almost a year.

"We're still not sure she's going," Henry said is responce to his youngest daughter's obvious annoyance.

"Henry," Sam said with a slight sigh. "We've been through this. Cassie is going."

"She needs her education."

"And she'll be getting one."

"Not a proper one, she needs to learn about things that will help her once she's out of school not making things fly and the likes."

"She might chose to live in the wizarding world anyway. I didn't get a 'proper' education as you call it. And I'm fine."

Before Henry had the chance to respond Cassie snapped. "I am right here you know. I can hear you." She frowned, jabbing her fork down the middle of her food. "And anyway, it's my choice whether or not I want to go." She flounced out of the room before she lost her temper and sent something, probably a plate. Into the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net

I am here you know. (A Cassie one-shot)
Page 1 of 1