Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Imperio. (A Cassie One-Shot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Imperio. (A Cassie One-Shot) Empty
PostSubject: Imperio. (A Cassie One-Shot)   Imperio. (A Cassie One-Shot) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:51 am

Cassie watched as he class did ridiculous things, her eyes flickered between the students and the Professor casting the spell. He was crazy, crazier then crazy. Casting unforgivables in front of a classroom of students was one thing, but casting one of them now that was just crazy. And Illegal. But Professor Moody didn't seem to care if it was or not. Cassie dimly wondered what would happen if one of the students told their parents about what they were learning in class and that parent complained to the school or the ministry or something. Though from what Cassie could gather about Moody he didn't care what others thought, or if they didn't like his teaching methods. He was going to teach like that anyway.

The only one who had of yet managed to throw it off was bloody Harry Potter, who'd jammed his knee's on a table half way through trying to jump and not. It was actually quite amusing. Though annoying that he could throw it off. As he seemed to be good at just about everything when it came to these odd bits and bops. No-one else had managed, which Cassie found somewhat odd, that no-one else had the will power to stop someone from controlling their minds. If someone tried to control them they would all be forced to do the bidding of the caster. Which was a scary thought.

It was kind of amusing at the things that the students were forced to do. Watching them twirl on the spot or dance or other stupid things, as in any other circumstance you would never see them do any of those things.

"Evans," Moody said gesturing at her. Cassie nodded taking a step forward, wondering what the spell would feel like. And wondering if she would be able to throw it off, she had some doubts but at the same time thought that she might be able to."Imperio."

Cassie suddenly felt weightless and disconnected to the rest of the world. Like she was floating, she could still pay attention to the room around her, but it felt morelike she was watching the room in a movie, not that she was in it. Skip around the room A voice in the back of her mind ordered Skip around the room

Cassie took a step forward to do as the voice said and stopped. Thinking it over. Why? She asked the voice, thinking that that was stupid. I don't like skipping. She frowned at it. She also didn't like trying to be forced to do something. Skip around the room

No Cassie replied trying to fight off the feeling to do exactly that. Some part of her wanted to, but the dominate part found it stupid and didn't. I don't think I will.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net

Imperio. (A Cassie One-Shot)
Page 1 of 1